2 chicken breasts
2 cups of white rice
1 bag of frozen broccoli
KC Masterpiece Honey Teriyaki marinade
Schnucks Teriyaki wing sauce
We baked the chicken breasts on Sunday in a teriyaki marinade. We used KC Masterpiece Honey Teriyaki marinade.
After the chicken was finished baking and cooling, we saved it in our fridge to use later in the week.
1. Prepare 4 servings of white rice per the directions on the box on the stovetop.
2. While the rice is cooking, steam 1 bag of broccoli in the microwave.
3. Slice 2 baked & marinated chicken breasts into 1 inch strips.
4. Layer the finished ingredients in a bowl.
5. Drizzle with teriyaki sauce.