Have you noticed anything different about my blog lately?
I sure hope so because I spent an entire Saturday morning figuring out how to create a blog header! I hope you like it as much as I do. In case anyone else out there is still struggling, I decided to make a tutorial on how I created this fabulous blog header.
1. Open up PicMonkey
2. Click on the tab for Create a Collage
3. Choose the FB Cover layout option
4. Edit the dimensions of the file to be 1000 X 315
5. Upload photos from your computer to add to your collage.
6. Save the completed collage as a .jpg file on your computer. Make sure the file is not over 300 KB in size or Blogger may not allow you to use it.
7. Open up the Blogger Template Designer and adjust the width of the entire blog to 1120 px.
8. Open up Blogger Layout. Click the link to edit the Header. Upload the collage from your computer. Choose the option to use your image instead of the title and description.
9. Save changes.
10. Enjoy your new blog header!
How do you make your blog headers? I thought this was pretty easy for a beginner but would love to hear any other tricks.
Thanks for reading!