1. Sorry I missed last week, but we had a WEDDING! Patrick's brother Eric got married out of town at a little lodge. It was a beautiful outdoor ceremony and the reception was held in a gorgeous barn. I wish I would have been able to take more pictures but I was preoccupied with this...
2. Speaking of baby bear, she turned 2 months old on Wednesday. You can read about it here.
Love this little girl!
3. Have you tried the new Sonic pretzel dogs?
No, I am not being paid to advertise for them (though I wish I was - mmmm....free pretzel dogs...) I've just had a strange affection for hot dogs lately...I think it has to do with my obsession for Matlock who eats a hot dog on every episode. Try one - you will love it.
4. Baby girl has been sleeping so good at night (6+ hours!!). However, she is not good at napping during the day. She likes to play possum and every time I think she is asleep and try to lay her down, her eyes pop wide open. I am wanting to get her in some sort of routine before I have to go back to work. Any suggestions on daytime nap routines?
5. Daycare - that's a whole 'nother topic. It's expensive and scary. Luckily, my sister is going to watch Claire at least 2 days a week, but Patrick hates her cat and the idea of having Claire exposed to all that cat hair (which is kinda gross but I try not to think about it). Patrick's mom is going to watch her one day which is great but I hate her dogs because they lick and scratch and always want to get all up in your face. Yuck. And the other two days - still up in the air. We might try our neighbor but she is really expensive and we've talked to one daycare center so far (also really expensive). What to do, what to do? Wish I didn't have such a good job and could just stay home without feeling guilty.
6. I need to stop my early morning shopping. I get up to nurse Claire around 4:30 and have this new addiction to Target's daily deals. It's bad - especially since I have my Target debit card all set up on my phone. It makes it WAY too easy to order stuff while half asleep. The good news is - I'm still a crazy good shopper. My 2 latest purchases include these flats and these flats which were buy one get one free plus my 5% RedCard discount. Total paid for 2 new pairs of shoes - less than $13 with tax! I've already worn the black/white pair and they are so cute. Again - I'm not getting any freebies for promoting Target's daily deals (although I wish I was!). I would actually recommend not checking it out because you may get addicted. But you also may score awesome finds.
7. I'm really looking forward to a relaxing weekend with nothing on the calendar. Especially after all the hustle and bustle of last weekend. Hope everyone enjoys the nice weather!