1. I've been pretty quiet lately. I've been reading a lot of blogs but not writing
2. So what have I been up to? My brother got married! Congrats Grant and Ashley!
3. I have to go back to work on Thursday. To say I am sad is a major understatement. It is heartbreaking. I know baby girl will be in good hands but I will miss spending my days with this cutie...
4. I just started putting up some Halloween decorations today. Our fireplace mantel is looking pretty spooky. I figure if I didn't get anything up today, it might not get done with my going back to work.
5. I don't have any good ideas for Halloween costumes this year. Patrick & I usually come up with a pretty creative and crafty couples costume but no good ideas yet. Baby girl is going to be Cinderella thanks to a clearance dress at the Disney store for $6. I bought her some tights in case it is chilly and we have a blue headband so I think we are set.
6. Speaking of headbands - I bought Claire a really nice selection at Burlington Coat Factory. I just realized they have a Baby Depot section that is pretty legit. I found some really good priced accessories. Thinking I might need to go back again soon - I just wish it was in a more convenient location.
7. The StL Cardinals are in the postseason again this year. Right now they are playing the Pirates and the score is tied 2-2. We really need to win this one to get ahead in the series. Does anyone else love Red October?