1. We went to the pumpkin patch today. Baby girl was patient while I tried to snuggle her into the pumpkins for a million photos.
2. Claire Bear got her first pair of boots from one of Grandpa Wilmes' coworkers in Texas. They are too adorable and we had to get some photos with Daddy in his matching boots.
3. Patrick turned 30 years old! We celebrated at his parents house on Friday night to watch the Cardinals clinch the NLCS. Patrick's mom made ballpark food which was really good and his sister made him a dirt cake which was delicious. I failed to get any photos of the night.
4. How about those Cardinals?!? I wasn't a big baseball fan before I met Patrick and now I follow them pretty faithfully - especially in October.
5. We took Claire to get her 3 month photos taken at Target. I was a little leery at first but the photographer did a really amazing job and got some great shots. We ordered a nice canvas for our family room as well as some prints. I am definitely planning on going back. I think the best part of the experience was what I was most worried about - getting the right shot. The Target photographer only took 20 photos so it was easy to narrow down my favorites and I was not the least bit disappointed.
6. Speaking of 3 month photos...here are some good outtakes from my session with Claire:
7. It's starting to get cold here. Patrick finally broke down and turned on the heat. We got a space heater in Claire's room and put the electric blanket on our bed. Yay! I love the electric blanket!