1. It's 8:30 and I'm TIRED. We are watching the Cardinals battle it out against the Red Sox and as much as I love Red October it is hard to keep my eyes open.
2. It's been a busy day. We went to Patrick's aunt Cindy's house for a Halloween party. Claire busted out her pumpkin outfit and her Cinderella costume. She was such a cutie:
3. If you have ever read my big scary spider story, you would know I am deathly afraid of the little critters. True story: tonight we are watching the ballgame and I look up and there is a spider on the ceiling. Yikes!! I took Patrick from Claire so he could kill it and when he went into the kitchen to get a paper towel, the spider FELL FROM THE CEILING INTO OUR LOVESEAT! AHHHH!!!! It has not made another appearance and I have been freaking out ever since. Guess I won't be sitting on the loveseat anytime soon....
4. Patrick hung up my first attempt at a gallery wall yesterday:
This is in our front hallway across from the coat closet. The spacing is a little off, but I'm going to readjust and maybe add one more frame on the left. Overall, I'm pretty pleased. It was a lot harder than I anticipated but I made it work. I'm filling all the frames with black & white photos. Here are some of my favorites:
5. Seth Maness just gave up a 3-run homerun to Jonny Gomes. Argh. Cards are down 4-1 in the bottom of the 6th. And I am still tired. Not sure if I will make it through the entire game.
6. We did a Halloween craft with Claire. We dipped her feet in paint to make footprint ghosts. I like the googly eyes. It was a nice addition to our Halloween mantel.
7. Is it bedtime yet? I sure am tired....