Baby girl is three months old. I can hardly believe how big she is getting.
Unofficial three month stats:
10 pounds 11 ounces (25%)
Here is what I want to remember from your third month:
- We started the EASY routine with you adapted from the Baby Whisperer. It seems to be working well. You've got the eating and activity parts down. We just need to work on the sleepy nap time.
- You are really starting to like your pacifier now. It works well at bedtime.
- You LOVE your playmat and having tummy time. Your head and neck muscles are getting so strong.
- You have been sleeping really good at night - up to 7 hours at a time!
- You are now good at entertaining yourself. It allows for mom & dad to get some housework done while you play.
- Dad named all of your playmat animals. There is Jerry the Giraffe (he's your favorite), Magnus the Monkey, Pete the Parrot and Eleanor the Elephant. They each have a special voice.
- You are starting to enjoy your swing. It is a good place to nap but you also like the mobile.
- We like to Face time with Grandma & Grandpa. You can't see them but you seem to recognize their voices. Grandpa likes to make funny sounds at you.
- You don't like to be snuggled much anymore. When being held, you want to be faced outward so you can see what is going on. You are a very nosey little girl.
- We moved you to your big girl bed aka the crib. You are so funny to watch while you are sleeping. We lay you down one way and you end up all over the place. It is so cute. You made the transition pretty well.
- You are playing with big girl toys now. We have a jumperoo that you are just trying out for the first time. You are a little small so I have to put a pillow under your feet. You like all the music and the lights.
- You seem to recognize faces and voices. You always smile when daddy comes home from work and picks you up.
- You smile and laugh so easily. You are also starting to do excited squeals.
- You attended your second wedding when your uncle Grant got married. You wore a pretty ivory dress and you had a big poop explosion 10 minutes before the ceremony started. You got poopy on your bloomers and on daddy's shirt. You were quite the little stinker but daddy handled it well.
- You like to dance. Mommy turns on the music and we dance around the living room. You love country music.
- You also like watching Cardinals baseball with daddy.
- When we lay you down on your back, you like to roll from one side to the other. You are so close to making it to your tummy but not yet.
- You really like bathtime. Mommy sings you fun songs while she gives you the bath. You are starting to splash your little feet in the water.
two month recap
one month recap