6 month stats:
25.75 inches - 50%
13 pounds 9.5 ounces - 10%
6 months! Wow! The time is really flying baby girl!
Here is everything I want to remember from the past month:
- You are really starting to crawl and scoot around.
- You can scoot backwards pretty good.
- You had your first Christmas! You loved your pretty red dress and you got your picture taken with Santa.
- You experienced your first snowfall.
- You love to smile, smile, smile, smile.
- You have the cutest rosey red cheeks. Big cheeks.
- You started eating rice cereal and really enoyed it.
- You can sit up like a big girl!
- You love playing with your toys. You are really good at self-entertaining.
- You had your first sickness - cough and runny nose.
- You are being a little stinker at night - after your cold, you have been waking up more often.
- You went to another wedding - this time in your pretty Christmas dress.
- You celebrated New Year's Eve with Lila and Madi.
- You love to put your hands in your mouth. You are a major thumb sucker.
- You love to roll off your blanket and run your fingers through the carpet.
- You love to feel different textures.
- You still love bath time...a lot.
- You have a great combover and little side spike.
- Gavin is starting to like you more. He doesn't like for you to play with his toys though.
- We packed up all of your 3 month clothes.
- You are really starting to jabber. You like to squeal and hear yourself talk.
In case you missed a recap: