7 month unofficial stats:
14 pounds 9 ounces - 10%
7 months! I can hardly believe it. You are growing up way too fast!
Here is everything I want to remember from the past month:
- You are really starting to crawl and scoot around. You can scoot backwards pretty good.
- You are sleeping better at night. Usually from 8:30ish until 7:00! We had to let you cry it out a few nights (so hard!) but now you are such a good sleeper.
- When you wake up in the morning you like to play with your toys in the crib. We put a few toys in there every night and you find them in the morning. It has worked out so great.
- You love to smile, smile, smile, smile and daddy will do just about anything to get that dimple out.
- Dad is getting really brave tossing you in the air and you love every minute of it.
- You tried lots of new foods this month - carrots, sweet potatoes, yellow squash, zucchini, asparagus, oatmeal, apples, and broccoli! You liked everything but the asparagus. Not your favorite but that's okay.
- You are a really good eater. You like food and you open up your mouth like a little birdie when it is time to eat.
- You love playing with your toys. You are really good at self-entertaining. You love the spinny wheel dad picked out for you for Christmas.
- You are so strong. You are going to be on the move soon. You like to stand up with help. You still like your jumparoo.
- You are still a thumb sucker buy ou are taking your pacifier a lot more now, especially when you are sleepy.
- We have established a great bedtime routine. Bath at 7, then jammies and books followed by supper and bottle. Then bedtime!
- You really love your bottle - always reaching for it and trying to put it in your mouth as soon as you see it.
- You hate getting your face wiped down after meal time. You squirm and cry and try to avoid it at all costs.
- You aren't throwing up as much as you used to. We don't have to keep a blanket under you anymore. You are still pretty drooly though.
- You still love bathtime. You like our bathtub toys and bath book.
- You still have a little cradle cap but we are working on scrubbing that away at night. Your hair is getting so long - your bangs are almost in your eyes unless we do the combover.
- You don't mind wearing bows or hats and you look so cute in both.
- You are very vocal. You love to talk, you love to squeal and you love to make all kinds of mouth noises. Daddy loves teaching you how to blow raspberries and spit everywhere.
- Your little legs are starting to get tiny thigh rolls and I love it! So cute!
- You spent your first night and grandma & grandpa Wilmes' (with mom & dad). We haven't left you for a night yet.
- Gavin still doesn't like you too much. I think you make too many noises.
- You love all the things you are not supposed to have - cell phones, remotes, shoes. Everything goes straight into the mouth.
- You can say dada - and your dada loves it!
In case you missed a recap: