Two month stats:
12 lbs, 2 oz
Here is what I want to remember from your second month:
- You finally really like your playmat. You will bat at the monkey when I lay you down.
- You continue to roll from your belly to your back. Even the pediatrician noted how strong you were on your belly.
- You still love tummy time but always want to roll over.
- You still really like your swing. You love to nap there.
- We started using cloth diapers on you and it has been tougher than Claire. You like to shoot pee right out the top. :)
- You are starting to really smile and laugh when talked to. Your dad and I both love trying to get you to grin. Claire loves getting in your face to get a reaction out of you too.
- We started supplementing with formula this month. You are such a hungry little guy, mom just couldn't keep up!
- You are such an okay sleeper. You still sleep in the rock-n-play by our bed. On a good night, you will give us 6 hours.
- You celebrated your first Halloween! You got to dress up like Chip from Beauty and the Beast.
- You also celebrated your first Thanksgiving - milk only for you though.
- You are starting to like bath time. And Claire likes to help give you a bath.
To see how much he's changed - check out his one month recap.
Dying to see how he compares to Claire at the same age?
See Claire's 2 month recap here.