Benny boy is 4 months old! And he is growing so big so fast! I can hardly stand it.
Four month stats:
15 lbs, 7.5 ounces (61%)
25 inches (52%)
Here is what I want to remember from the last month:
- Mommy and Daddy both went back to work. You spend Mondays with Grandma and the puppies, Tuesday/Wednesday with Miss Jennifer and the girls, and Thursday/Friday with Miss Samina at the daycare.
- We moved you to your big boy bed aka the crib. You have not been the best crib sleeper but are slowly getting better.
- Claire is still in love with her baby brother. She is so protective of you at daycare and always lets us know when you are crying. She seriously loves you.
- You are a hungry little man. You are still getting up to eat at night.
- You started rolling from your back to your belly! You finally figured out the trick to keep your arm own. You are such a strong little guy.
- You celebrated your first New Year's Eve with Grandma & Grandpa while mom & dad went to a wedding. I don't think you made it to midnight though.
- You are starting to grab at your toys now. You have actually pulled them down off the clip because you are so strong. You have a good grip.
- You are a squirmy little worm. Always moving and rearing back and trying to get away from mom and dad.
- You love music and movies. You like to watch Frozen with Claire and we listen to the soundtrack on the way to daycare twice a week.
- You are such a squealer. You squeal when you are happy and when you want our attention. You are also turning into a big talker. You are always making noise.
- You are a thumb sucker. I've caught you several times with your thumb in your mouth. You also like to stick your whole fists in your mouth.
- You still like your pacifier when you are tired. It is a must for naps and bedtime.
- You are starting to use the jumparoo. It is really fun for you to have a little freedom to play. Claire is usually right by your side trying to help you bounce.
- You have pooped in the bathtub on several occasions. You are such a little stinker.
- You are already in 6 month clothes! I had to pack up all your 3 month outfits. It was a sad day. You are growing so fast.
- You make so many faces. You can be so smiley and yet so serious. I love it.
Want a comparison? Like it or not, I made one:
Ben at 3 months