Three months! Three months! Please slow down time!
Unofficial three month stats:
13 pounds 13 ounces
- We started the EASY routine with you adapted from the Baby Whisperer. It seems to be working well. You are a much better napper than your sister ever was!
- We got rid of the swaddle - you never really liked it anyway.
- You do like your pacifier now. It works well at bedtime and for naps.
- You LOVE your playmat and having tummy time. Your head and neck muscles are getting so strong.
- You are not a very good night sleeper. You are still getting up every 3-4 hours to eat. You are a hungry man!
- You are now good at entertaining yourself. It allows for mom & dad to get some housework done while you play.
- You like your play mat and batting at the animals.
- You still like your swing. Unfortunately your swing got moved to make way for the Christmas tree.
- We like to Face time with Grandma & Grandpa. You can't see them but you seem to recognize their voices. Grandpa likes to make funny sounds at you.
- You don't like to be snuggled much anymore. When being held, you want to be faced outward so you can see what is going on. You are a
- You smile and laugh so easily. You are also starting to do excited squeals. You are becoming pretty vocal.
- You celebrated your first Christmas! You loved all the attention.
- You like watching football with Daddy and Mickey Mouse with Claire.
- When we lay you down on your back, you like to roll from one side to the other. You are so close to making it to your tummy but not yet.
- You really like bathtime. Mommy sings you fun songs while she gives you the bath. You are starting to splash your little feet in the water.
You know I love to compare:
In case you missed a recap: