6 months! 6 months!
6 month stats:
17 lbs, 9.5 oz (51%)
26.75 inches (59%)
Highlights from this month:
- You are really starting to crawl and scoot around.
- You can scoot backwards pretty good.
- You had your first Easter! You had a spiffy little outfit with a blue plaid jacket.
- You love to smile, smile, smile, smile.
- You started eating rice cereal and really enoyed it.
- You love playing with your toys. You are really good at self-entertaining.
- You love to be outside. Unlike your sister, you won't stay on the blanket. You love to try to eat grass.
- You love to feel different textures.
- You still love bath time...a lot.
- Claire is your best friend. She wants to be where you are at all times. Always.
- You are really starting to jabber. You like to squeal and hear yourself talk.
And for a quick side by side:
Claire at 6 months (spoiler alert - she was 4 pounds lighter!)