7 month stats:
Highlights from this month:
- You can sit up! All by yourself!
- You are a really good sleeper. We lay you down and you snuggle up pretty good.
- You love to smile, smile, smile, smile and Claire loves to try to make you laugh.
- You tried lots of new foods this month - carrots, sweet potatoes, yellow squash, zucchini, oatmeal, apples, and broccoli! You seemed to like everything okay.
- You are a really good eater. You like food and you open up your mouth like a little birdie when it is time to eat.
- You love playing with your toys. And you love reading books.
- You are so strong. You are going to be on the move soon. You like to stand up with help. You like to climb all over your sister.
- You really love your bottle - always reaching for it and trying to put it in your mouth as soon as you see it.
- You still love bathtime. You like our bathtub toys and bath book. You can sit up like a big boy and take a bath with Claire now.
- You do not like wearing hats even though you look so cute in them.
- You are very vocal. You love to talk, you love to squeal and you love to make all kinds of mouth noises.
- You have the cutest little leg rolls. Something we never saw with Claire and I love it.
- You love all the things you are not supposed to have - cell phones, remotes, shoes. Everything goes straight into the mouth.
And now for a side by side: